Welcome to the ‘The Beautiful Art of Letting Go’ website (the ‘website’).
This website is owned and operated by K J Towill t/a Vuja De Creative. (‘The Beautiful Art of Letting Go’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’).
Registered office: 14c St Mary’s Road, London. NW10 4AP. If you have any questions about these terms & conditions or have any comments to make about our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms of Service (“The Beautiful Art of Letting Go Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between us and you. These Terms govern your use of this website and the services we provide in facilitating bookings for classes, workshops and other services and orders for products. By using the website, App or Services you agree to abide by these terms.
Please read these Terms carefully and thoroughly. If you do not accept these Terms, you must not make a booking for any services or purchase of any product sold by The Beautiful Art of Letting Go.
“Booking” means a booking for Services made by You on our Website
“Services” means a class or workshop provided by The Beautiful Art of Letting Go or an agent of The Beautiful Art of Letting Go.
“Website” means the website located at www.thebeautifulartoflettinggo.org and www.thebeautifulartoflettinggo.com or any apps published by The Beautiful Art of Letting Go.
“Workshop” means a class designed to a format
“You” means the use of this website
“We/Us” means The Beautiful Art of Letting Go
- By agreeing to take part in classes, workshops and personal sessions provided by US, YOU agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- Your booking is not confirmed until we have received payment in full.
- We accept no liability for any injuries occurring as a result of taking part in classes, workshops or training sessions.
- When purchasing any services from US, YOU agree that you have no medical conditions that may affect your ability to participate in our classes/workshops.
- The Beautiful Art of Letting Go has the right to not accept a booking.
- Correct information will always be provided in all classes, workshops and private sessions.
- We will sometimes take photographs/video footage for marketing purposes; if you have objection to this please inform the US at the time of booking.
- All fees and charges are subject to periodic increases and we reserve the right to change the costs of our services at any point. 28 days notice will be given if this occurs.
INVOICES AND PAYMENT
- Bookings made through are website are made via WooCommerce. You will receive an automated invoice upon payment.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- We do not offer refunds for our classes/workshops – except in exceptional circumstance. Please email me if you feel your circumstance for cancellation are exceptional.
- Bookings can be rescheduled at no extra cost within four weeks of the original booking, but not less than 48 hours before the scheduled appointment, subject to availability.
- If you are unable to attend, you can transfer your booking to someone else.
© 2020 THE BEAUTIFUL ART OF LETTING GO